Marketing Trends 2020: Trends to Adopt & Ignore for Ultimate Marketing Success
- February 26, 2020
- 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- The Newton 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013
As the world of marketing continues to evolve at a rapid pace, many businesses find it next to impossible to keep up with best practices and drive a positive ROI.
Join us for this innovative workshop as Jackie Wright, President of Rainmaker Integrated Marketing & PR, will review the essential marketing tips and tricks every business needs to know for success in 2020.
Complete the survey below and the results will be reported by Jackie in the presentation.
We need your help! We ask that you participate in the survey below. Jackie will gather the information and include the findings in her presentation. We would appreciate your help and look forward to the data that will be gathered.
If you work for a brand, click here for the survey.
If you work for an agency or are a freelancer, click here for the survey.
During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- Research findings from the local business community that pertain to; where businesses are putting their marketing dollars, what the most popular marketing strategies are and how local companies are maximizing their marketing budgets in 2020.
- How to create and implement a revenue generating marketing plan using the latest technology & best practices.
- The biggest marketing trends for 2020 & beyond and how to determine if they are right for your business (digital & traditional).
- New tools that will help maximize your marketing budget and results.
- Social Media “must haves” for 2020.
- Past trends you can skip in order to maximize your marketing budget.
This event is for business owners and marketing and public relations professionals who are trying to gain a better understanding of marketing strategies and tactics, as well as c-suite executives tasked with driving ROI.
AMA Members: $25.00
AIGA/ANA/AZIMA/AAF Phoenix Members: $25.00
About the Speaker:
Jackie Wright is president and founder of Rainmaker Integrated, a fully integrated marketing and public relations agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Her career spans more than 20 years in communications, having served on all sides of the marketing, public relations and advertising desk. Jacqueline began her career with the General Motors Corporation as a Communications Analyst and thereafter joined Grant Thornton L.L.P., one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., as a Marketing Coordinator. She then went on to hold the position of Regional Manager of Public Relations for Macy’s Department stores in Nevada, where she led B2C marketing and public relations initiatives for several Macy’s locations.
Prior to establishing Rainmaker Integrated in the Phoenix market, Jackie held several senior level positions with three national agencies including Barclay Communications, Crammer-Krasselt Public Relations and Off Madison Ave.
Jackie holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Kent State University. She is a native of Michigan and currently lives in Gilbert, Arizona with her husband Eric, son Holden and two dogs, Macy and Max.