Marketing 2021: Thriving In A Post-Pandemic World
- January 21, 2021
- 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
There is no doubt that COVID-19 has drastically affected how we do business and how we implement marketing campaigns. In this unique presentation, Jackie Wright, President of Rainmaker Integrated Marketing & PR, will review the current state of the marketing industry and dive into what businesses can expect for the year ahead.
During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- The biggest marketing lessons learned during the pandemic
- How to create and implement a revenue generating marketing plan using the latest technology & best practices.
- The expected marketing trends for 2021 and how to determine if they are right for your business (digital & traditional).
- The marketing tactics everyone will need to be ready to implement – B2B and B2C
- The (3) secret weapons that are guaranteed to help you drive & track marketing ROI.
- Tips and tricks you can start utilizing today that will help make your company’s marketing program a true success.
This presentation is designed for:
- PR & Marketing professionals
- Business owners
- Business professionals who are trying to gain a better understanding of marketing best practices and trends
- Business professionals who are interested in driving ROI via all forms of marketing
- Business professionals who are interested in upping their marketing game
About the Speaker: Jackie Wright, President of Rainmaker Integrated Marketing & PR
Jacqueline Wright is president and founder of Rainmaker Integrated. a fully integrated marketing and public relations agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Rainmaker Integrated was founded in 2008 on the belief that every client deserves to be treated like the only client and that strategic marketing campaigns should be available to organizations of all sizes, regardless of what the company’s budget limitations might be.
Her career spans more than 22 years in communications, having served on all sides of the marketing, public relations and advertising desk. Jacqueline began her career with the General Motors Corporation as a Communications Analyst and thereafter joined Grant Thornton L.L.P., one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., as a Marketing Coordinator. She then went on to hold the position of Regional Manager of Public Relations for Macy’s Department stores in Nevada, where she led B2C marketing and public relations initiatives for several Macy’s locations.
Prior to establishing Rainmaker Integrated in the Phoenix market, Jacqueline held several senior level positions with three national agencies including Barclay Communications, Crammer-Krasselt Public Relations and Off Madison Ave. Her past experience has allowed her to work with such organizations as; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Westcor, Streets of New York Restaurants, Island’s Fine Burgers, Wolfgang Puck Concepts, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Avilla Homes & the law firm of Fisher Phillips L.L.P.
Additionally, Jacqueline is a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and recently served as the first female President of the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association. The Phoenix Business Journal also named Jacqueline to the exclusive list of “Top 20 Marketing Professionals to Know in Arizona” in 2017.
Jacqueline holds a bachelors degree in Communications from Kent State University. She is a native of Michigan and currently lives in Gilbert, Arizona with her husband Eric, son Holden and two dogs, Macy & Max.
Rainmaker Integrated – Company Description:
Founded in 2008 by PR and marketing veteran, Jackie Wright, Rainmaker Integrated is an award winning marketing & PR firm made up of a industry veterans who are dedicated to helping your brand get – and stay – noticed. From public relations campaigns to digital marketing strategies and everything in between, our group of experts work with you to determine what marketing solutions will provide long-term growth for your business without breaking the bank. If you’re a small to midsized organization looking to partner with a team of marketing rock stars, look no further… you’ve found us.