Speaker: Vincent Orleck, President Social Media Club PHX
With more than 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram ranks third as the most popular social media network behind Facebook (2 billion active users) and YouTube (1.9 billion active users).
The Facebook-owned service now ranks as the 2nd most downloaded free app in the Apple App Store and is the 10th most searched query on Google. And, with 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook, there is a huge opportunity for brands of all sizes to leverage Instagram to engage current customers and gain new ones.
Join us as Vincent Orleck, President, Social Media Club PHX covers the following and more…
- Gut Check: Does Your Company or Brand Need an Instagram Business Account?
- Essential Methods for Establishing and Growing an Effective Business and Brand Presence
- How to Use Native Instagram Features (Stories, Live video, etc.)
- How to Create an Instagram Content and Posting Strategy
- Essential Instagram Tagging and Hash Tagging Strategy
- Utilizing Organic Reach and Paid Ads to Grow Instagram Presence
- Actionable Tips to Earn, Engage and Maintain a Strong Following
- How to Analyze Instagram Data and Utilize It to Improve Your Marketing
This event is for business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, marketing and public relations agencies, brands and other stakeholders who are looking to enhance their Instagram knowledge. Whether your strategy needs an update or you’re a newcomer to this social media network, you’ll walk away with practical examples, tools and best practices to enhance or revamp your Instagram presence.
Vincent Orleck has served as President of Social Media Club PHX since 2015. He is also a contributor to and champion for the local #yesPHX startup and entrepreneurial community and is heading up social media marketing for PHX Startup Week 2020 in February. His full-time job is overseeing social media planning, strategy and execution for the ASU Knowledge Enterprise which encompasses all things research-related at the university.
Vincent moved to the Valley in 2004 from the east coast, honing his craft and methodology through tenures with IO Datacenters, Gannett Inc. and Facebook, and was also a partner in a local marketing firm before joining ASU. He’s not a guru, maven, ninja or rock star…but he IS a husband, father, and a huge believer in what our diverse and inclusive entrepreneurial community can accomplish through collaboration.