D.D. is Associate Creative Director/Writer at National University, headquartered in San Diego. Previously she was ACD/Writer at University of Phoenix and has worked at several Phoenix ad agencies, including Off Madison Ave, E.B. Lane (now LaneTerralever) and Lavidge.
By day, you can find D.D. crafting creative communications that generate results and waging war on content mediocrity. By night, she’s typically perfecting her tennis backhand or binge-watching Sci-Fi. She loves Pugs, naps, Audible and martinis (not necessarily in that order).
- Awarded 2011 “Advertising Person of the Year” by the AAF-Metro Phoenix (Phoenix Ad Club) and Ad2 Phoenix organizations
- Winner of several American Advertising Awards, a Mobius, an Otto, and an Emmy
- Past President of AAF – Metro Phoenix / Phoenix Ad Club
- Serves as an adjunct faculty member at Sessions College for Professional Design
- Advisory board member for the College of Fine Arts and Production at Grand Canyon University
learn more about marketing from our experts
Rage quitting has become a growing phenomenon as employee priorities have changed in recent years. More American workers are unwilling to tolerate toxic workplaces, poor management styles, and the burnout that accompanies them, so they quit on the spot. Given that we are currently in a job seeker’s talent market, employers may want to reduceSeptember 1, 2022
In a job search, knowing how to work with recruiters can make all the difference. The key to successful relationships with recruiters is knowing how and when to communicate. This post from Staffing Strong provides guidelines on which recruiters to contact, when to talk salary, the meaning of TLDR, and other critical insights on howAugust 30, 2022
Name a tool you think all marketers should be using and why? To help you tap the best tech tools for your marketing drive, we asked marketing experts and business leaders this question for their best recommendations. From Flipsnack to Google Data Studio to MuckRack, there are several highly recommended apps and tools that areAugust 2, 2022