Big companies with big budgets understand the importance of branding and the value of their brand. Brand development is often a hard sell to small companies, start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, especially when there are so many other priorities that need an investment of budget.
However, a brand is one of the most important assets a company has. It does many things –
- Gives a company credibility
- Delivers a compelling and clear message
- Builds an emotional connection between you and your audience
- Generates trust and loyalty
- Inspires your prospects to make a purchase or take the next step in the decision-making process
Anna Brice from Pinnacle Peak Marketing and the current VP of Programming for the AMA Phoenix talks about Differentiation as an important element in developing your brand in a blog article, Differentiation is the Best Branding.